Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blues

This is going to be a short update (I intend for it to be a short update).

First, I think maybe I'm meant to be a vagabond. I'm so happy constantly moving and see new things. Do you ever wonder what your ancestors did? Maybe the things you love to do are in your blood. Maybe a few generations back, I have a relative that would just completely understand this right now. Maybe.

Look at that. I actually don't feel like writing much right now. Telling a story isn't fun without the energy to tell it.

I like Memphis, though. It's a good city. I head out for the Mississippi River drive tomorrow. For no reason, and without explanation, I love that river.

And I love the South. I feel like there is no reason anyone wouldn't love it here.

It's inexplicable.

Pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment