Saturday, July 23, 2011

Before Bedtime

Re-reading my blog posts irritates me because of how many typos there are. I'm going to say it's because I write most of my posts late but I can't be certain that's the case.

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up earlier than usual and I'm going to change out my pajamas at some point during the day.

I'm having this struggle about not wanting to stay in the house but knowing that if I leave the house it will be really hard not to spend money. It might only be on a drink or lunch, but it's still money and I just do not want to spend it. I'm looking for jobs and I know I'll feel so much better when I have an income. I found a copy editing job I think I'm going to apply for, which would be nice because they send you the manuscripts and you work on them on your own time, but compensation varies for each project, so I don't know how dependable that would be. Also found an emergency vet job that could be nice and could be awful, depending on how much sleep it means I'll get on any given night since it includes overnights. But anything is better than nothing.

I need to get a TB test for the zoo and I can't find a place that does it so that's going to be my project for Monday. Hooray shots!

I really want a desk. I might go back to Wal-Mart. A desk and a chair would make me very happy. I have some writing projects I want to get to and real writing always works better on paper for me. I still haven't made up my mind about the whole mattress thing.

This isn't interesting but my internship starts soon and then things will get very interesting again. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment